LIKHA - Pilipino Folk Ensembles offers a variety of costumes used in Filipino folk dance. Perfect for Pilipino Cultural Night (PCN) presentations, community events, fashion shows, school activities, etc. Stock depends on your specific needs.
LIKHA Costume Rental Policies
- $300.00 to $500.00 cashd deposit is required to rent any costumes (refundable upon satisfactory return of all rented costumes).
- No accessories/props can be rented.
- All rented costumes must be returned within 5 days of event.
- Cleaning of costumes will be handled by LIKHA.
- All interested parties must sign a loan agreement before receiving costumes and must be signed by the Costume Director and the borrowing party.
- The signer of the loan agreement must be the same person who picks up and returns the loaner costumes.
- Checks must be made payable to LIKHA.
- Damage, loss, theft, excessive soiling, and/or non-return of loaner costumes will be assessed and replacement and /or repair fees will be taken out of the deposit.
- A late fee of $20.00 will be added each day the rented costumes are not returned starting the 6th day of the allowed 5 day return period.
- Only the Costume Director/Artistic Director is authorized to distribute the rented costumes. Under special circumstances, the Costume Director may assign a Costume Team member the duty of distribution.
- Any costumes not specifically priced in the Rental fees price list will be determined by the Costume Director and/or Artistic Director.
- Absolutely no "alterations" are to be made to any rented costume unless instructed otherwise by the Costume Director.
- LIKHA does not rent costumes out of the State of California.
- LIKHA can only offer rentable costumes in the quantities available in the inventory and in select colors.